ARAMITH PREMIUM POOL BALL SET
- High-tech cross-linked molecular structure resin allows 5T load without break, for extended durability. The Aramith balls have a solid core running through them rather number plugs.
- Resin calibrated for a perfect homogeneity resulting in perfectly true and accurate roll.
- Because of its phenolic molecular structure, there's no flat spot, white marks nor burn spots on the cloth of the balls. Keeping its smooth polish minimising table cloth wear.
- Resin calibrated for optimal and consistent rebound allowing perfect control on every shot.
- Lasting up to 5 times longer and the Aramith balls will lengthen your cloth life dramatically to assure the lowest yearly maintenance cost.
- Handling to over 50 times more impacts and is twice more scratch-resistant than other balls.
- All major federations worldwide and professionals players accept only Aramith for use in their championships.
- The Aramith balls are made in Belgium and the whole process is engineered to exceed the environmental European legislation, the most severe in the world.
Rather than a number-plug-design, the Aramith concept has the numbers precision-engraved in a solid core that runs all the way through the ball. As such, it is impossible for number-cores to fall out over time. Using phenolic resin assures homogeneous characteristics and perfect chemical bond between each ball part. So homogeneous that when finally getting to its breaking point (and one needs minimum a 5 ton-load in case of an Aramith ball), the ball will break up totally at random, and not along the parting line between the stripe and the rest of the ball, as one would fear. Hitting a cue ball actually accelerates it from 0 to over 30 km/h (20 MPH) in just a fraction of a second. The resulting friction temperature between ball and cloth can easily reach 250°C (482°F). That's why Aramith balls are the only ones made from genuine phenolic resin : their molecular structure is engineered to be wear resistant at these high temperatures, making Aramith balls far less vulnerable to abrasive burn-spots. They hold their high luster and smoothness over a much longer period of time, resulting in minimal ball and table cloth wear. Because hitting the balls is the essence of the billiard game, impact resistance is a critical factor. Aramith phenolic heat-curing process fully stabilizes material tensions. It produces a vitrified high-density surface that offers maximum impact resistance. Tests show Aramith phenolic balls to withstand to over 50 times more impacts than other phenolic or polyester balls. They are also twice more scratch-resistant.
Consequently, when intensively used even on less maintained tables, Aramith balls are clearly far less easily damaged than others by pocket fixings, table mechanisms or cue stick tips...
Size : 57.2 mm (2 1/4")
Aramith PREMIUM pool ball set
The PREMIUM resin with Vitrotech technology hardens and vitrifies the surface for durable brightness.
Low yearly table cost
Smooth surface reduces drastically the table cloth wear resulting in far less cloth and ball replacement.
Made of Aramith Premium
Aramith Phenolic resin with high impact resistance and prolonged longevity..
High quality standards
For 8 criteria : density, balance, diameter, roundness, color, glossiness, hardness, weight.